Yay! I got caught up for one of the challenges that I participated in. I know it's not "mandatory" to do all the prompts but it really irks my nerves when I don't lol. The theme for the WNAC January 2017 is Iridescence but because I don't own many iridescent polishes I had to improvise but I still love the final result. Keep reading for more!
Okay so, to be honest, I had gotten wayy ahead of myself, picked out my colours and got started on my gradient. Only when I finished the gradient did I remember that the theme for the month was iridescent. I went through my stash and found this pretty topper that I hadn't used in ages and figured it would be perfect and it was!
And here's a split macro of this mani glossy and matted! I envy you ladies who can always get this to line up perfectly lol.
- Essie: Grow Stronger, Matte About You
- Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear: White On
- Bliss Kiss: Simply Peel Latex Barrier
- L'Oreal: Orange You Jealous
- Zoya: Monica
- Nina Ultra Pro: Opal Elegance
- Glisten & Glow: HK Girl Fast Drying Top Coat
- Latex Free Cosmetic Wedge
- TwinkledT: #2 Clean Up Brush
Did you get a chance to participate in any nail art challenges this month? Will you be participating in any next month?