*INCLUDES PRESS SAMPLE*
It's the first Wednesday of the year! I hope that the start of the year has been treating you well. My daughter is still over singing Christmas songs lol. I'll let her have her fun as it's almost time for her to go back to school anyway. Today I also have my first Watermarble Wednesdays post of the year to share with you as well! Yes I am still doing this guys okay lol. See more after the jump!
Okay so I love how this turned out with these colours so much! What a better way to start off my first Watermarble Wednesdays for the year than with one that I just adore. To be honest my mind was in a different world while doing this mani because it's only until I looked at the pictures that I realised that these are the colours for the United States flag. Lol.
- O.P.I: Original Nail Envy
- Pure Ice: Super Star
- Bliss Kiss: Simply Peel Latex Barrier
- Square Hue: The Neiuwmarkt
- Bad Bitch Polish; Summertime Blues
- Glisten & Glow: HK Girl Fast Drying Top Coat
- Essie: Matte About You
- Bowl Of Room Temperature Water
- What's Up Nails: Pure Color #7 Watermarble Tool
- TwinkledT: #2 Clean Up Brush
Do you think that you will be doing any nail art this year? Will any of them happen to be a watermarble? Lol.
*Summertime Blues was provided to me by Bad Bitch Polish for an honest review. All opinions expressed are 100% my own and are not influenced in anyway*