I hope that all is going well! Can you believe that January is really about to end? I can't. Where did the time go? Today I have the mani that I created for the Day 17 Home Decor Inspired prompt for the Clairestelle8 January 2017 challenge! Let's take a look at how it turned out.
My "home decor inspired" mani came from a chair that I saw at my friends' house. Did I remember to take a picture of the chair? No. So just imagine what the chair looks like guys lol. I know I didn't have the right base colour but I went as close as I possibly could have. Regardless I really like how this looks. Quick, easy and pretty!
- O.P.I: Original Nail Envy
- Square Hue: The Nieuwmarkt
- Bliss Kiss: Simply Peel Latex Barrier
- Mundo De Unas: Light Gold
- Glisten & Glow: HK Girl Fast Drying Top Coat
- Bundle Monster: Semi Squishy Silicone Mega Stamper, BM-XL151 "Shanghai Summer" Stamping Plate
- TwinkledT: #2 Clean Up Brush
Have you ever done nail art that was inspired by something you have seen? Are you ready for February to start? Let me know!