How was your day? Mine was good can't complain. I successfully was able to not have to go outside today after all that snow we got! So believe me when I say that I'm happy! Lol. This evening I'll be sharing the mani that I did for the Winter Nail Art Challenge 2016 Day 12 Prompt. Let's get started!
- O.P.I: Original Nail Envy, Silver Canvas
- Turtle Tootsie Polishes: Fall Majesty (LE)
- Glisten & Glow: HK Girl Fast Drying Top Coat
- What's Up Nails: Skinny Nail Tape
- Born Pretty Store: 6PCS Nail Art Pen
- TwinkledT: #000 Nail Art Brush, #2 Clean Up Brush
Take a look at the ladies who participated in this prompt!
*6PCS Nail Art Pen was provided to me by Born Pretty Store for an honest review. All opinions expressed are 100% my own and are not influenced in anyway*