Here's what the prompt for this month looks like!
I didn't do anything fancy or extravagant for this prompt. I decided to keep it simple and straight forward especially seeing as when I did do this mani I had a throbbing migraine. So I really just kind of wanted to get it done, photos taken and lay down lol. But my daughter figured it out so I know I didn't do so bad.
Added a matte top coat!
- O.P.I: Original Nail Envy
- Fiendish Fancies: Figures Of Fine Glass
- Glisten & Glow: HK Girl Fast Drying Top Coat
- Essie: Matte About You
- TwinkledT: #000 Nail Art Brush
- Craft Smart Acrylic Paint: White
- Born Pretty Store: 6PCS Nail Art Pen
Don't forget to to take a look at the other ladies down below!
Have you ever gotten a migraine dead smack in the middle of you doing nail art or swatches? Do you like Christmas nail art?
*6PCS Nail Art Pen & Figures Of Fine Glass were provided to me by Born Pretty Store & Fiendish Fancies for an honest review. All opinions expressed are 100% my own and are not influenced in anyway*