It's the start of a new week and we have been getting some snow! They're saying that we could see anywhere from 5-10 centimetres of snow. Then I hear 5-15 and 5-20. So I'm not really sure what to believe right now. All I know is that I'm thankful that I don't have to make any "planned" trips outside tomorrow and I'm hoping to keep it that way lol. A day behind but that's okay. I've got the Day 10 prompt for this months Clairestelle8 Christmas 2016. Here we go!
Initially I was going to do another candy cane mani but I didn't want to another one just yet. So I figured I would do something more traditional this time around. I decided to do some Figgy Pudding on my nails. I've never eaten it nor do I know what it looks like so I had to google it to find out lol.
- Essie: Grow Stronger
- Colores De Carol: Live, Laugh, Fall (LE)
- Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear: Invisible
- Mundo De Unas: Black
- Glisten & Glow: HK Girl Fast Drying Top Coat
- TwinkledT: #000 Nail Art Brush, #2 Clean Up Brush
- Craft Smart: White, Bright Red, Grass Green Acrylic Paint
- Mundo De Unas: Christmas 2 Stamping Plate
- Creative Shop Stamper
- Uber Chic Beauty: Uber Mat
Have you ever had Figgy Pudding before? What does it taste like? What's something traditional that you eat around Christmas time? Let me know down in the comments below!