*INCLUDES PRESS SAMPLE*
How has you week been so far? Mine has been alright. I'm more so looking forward to this weekend because Friday is a P.A. Day for my daughter so that means I won't have to wake up early, I've got a baby shower to go to on Saturday and Sunday is the Santa Claus Parade. So this weekend is actually going to be an eventful one. For today's Watermarble Wednesdays I did it using a three colour combo. Keep reading for more!
I'm loving this colour combo so much! I kind of just pulled these three out of my helmer and went with the flow. I know they're not the colours that are in season right now but I don't care. I love how bright this turned out so much that I would use this colour combo for another nail art in the future. My ring finger was actually an accident but I really like it to be honest.
- Essie: Grow Stronger, Matte About You
- Pure Ice: Super Star
- Bliss Kiss: Simply Peel Latex Barrier
- Bad Bitch Polish: Summertime Blues
- Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear: Fuchsia Power
- Glisten & Glow: HK Girl Fast Drying Top Coat
- Bowl Of Room Temperature Water
- TwinkledT: #2 Clean Up Brush
- What's Up Nails: Pure Colour #7 Watermarble Tool
* Summertime Blues were provided to me by Bad Bitch Polish for an honest review. All opinions expressed are 100% my own and are not influenced in anyway*