How goes it? I'm still in somewhat awe that the end of the month is tomorrow! I kid you not the time is just flying past me! Such is life right? Today I'll be sharing the last prompt for this months Clairestelle8 November 2016. The Day 29 prompt was Woodland I totally love how this turned out. See more after the jump!
Added a matte top coat!
- O.P.I: Original Nail Envy, Don't Pretzel My Buttons
- Bliss Kiss: Simply Peel Latex Barrier
- Mundo De Unas: White, Military Green, Black
- Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear: Invisible
- Glisten & Glow: HK Girl Fast Drying Top Coat
- Essie: Matte About You
- Uber Chic Beauty: Uber Mat
- Clear Jelly Stamper
- Creative Shop Stamper
- Bundle Monster: "Holiday Favs" BM-XL27
- Creative Shop: 12, 14
- Craft Smart Acrylic Paint: Bright Yellow, Brown
- Manicure Scissors
- TwinkledT: #000 Nail Art Brush, #2 Clean Up Brush
Which do you like better; glossy or matte? Do you think that you will be participating in any nail art challenges next month? Can you believe that we've only got one more month left? Leave a comment and let me know!