*INCLUDES PRESS SAMPLE*
Guys! I'm actually really tired! Insomnia has had me for two nights straight!! I feel like I'm loosing my mind and I only got two hours of sleep during the day today. Hopefully tonight will be different. Seeing as today is Wednesday you already know what I have in store for you! Watermarble Wednesday! See more after the jump!
I like when each nail is the same but I really like when I do each one differently. To be honest my pinky nail was an accident but I really like how it turned out. Along with my ring finger. Before I start a marble I usually test out the polishes to see how they will work together but this time I didn't and I just jumped right in. I thought the pink was going to get lost in the red and then the red was going to bleed into the white but that wasn't the case thankfully!
And of course I added a matte top coat!
- Essie: Grow Stronger, Matte About You
- Pure Ice: Superstar!
- Glisten & Glow: CTRL+ALT+DEL, Glisten & Glow HK Girl Fast Drying Top Coat
- China Glaze: Seeing Red
- L'Oreal: Hella Pink
- Born Pretty Store: 6PCS Nail Art Pen
- Bowl Of Room Temperature Water
- TwinkledT: #2 Clean Up Brush
Does this remind you of those red, pink and white candy canes that you usually see around Christmas? Do you test colours out together when doing nail art before you actually start? Which do you like better matte or glossy? Thanks for stopping by!
* 6 PCS Nail Art Pen was provided to me by Born Pretty Store for an honest review. All opinions expressed are 100% my own and are not influenced in anyway*