*INCLUDES PRESS SAMPLE*
In my earlier post today I mentioned that it was "supposed" to rain today and well it has been raining pretty much all day. I don't mind the rain though. This evening I've got a really fun (imo) color block mani to share with you! I feel like I haven't done one of these in so long! Keep reading for more!
I know that this color is unconventional and to be honest when I first pulled the colors out I was really unsure of how it was going to turn out. But once I got going I really ended up liking it. I pushed myself to try a color combo that is out of my comfort zone and I'm really glad that I did so. Now I want to do more color block manis lol.
Of course I added a matte top coat and really like this version!
- O.P.I: Original Nail Envy, 50 Years Of Style
- Bad Bitch Polish: Times' A Tosser
- Square Hue: The Nieuwmarkt
- Sally Hansen Extreme Wear: Black Out
- China Glaze: Drink Up Witches
- Glisten & Glow: HK Girl Fast Drying Top Coat
Do you step out of your comfort zone when it comes to choosing colour combos? Do you like colour block manis? Until next time!
* Times' A Tosser was provided to me by Bad Bitch Polish for an honest review. All opinions expressed are 100% my own and are not influenced in anyway*