*INCLUDES PRESS SAMPLES*
I can't believe that we're here again already! How has your week been thus far? Mine was good and has been productive so far. I hope the rest of the week will be as productive. Lol. Seeing that it's Wednesday it's time for another Watermarble Wednesday post! I personally think that I'm having way too much fun doing this lol. Let's see how they turned out!
Purple & pink are one of my favourite colour combinations to use so of course I really enjoyed doing this one. To be honest I wasn't really sure about the pink that I used because I thought that it was coming up too vibrant but then I really ended up liking how the two colours ended up working out. I also wanted to throw some Fairy Dust into the mix but I honestly don't remember why I didn't do that. Ah well next time!
- O.P.I: Original Nail Envy
- Sally Hansen Extreme Wear: White On, Bubblegum Pink
- Glisten & Glow: CTRL+ALT+DEL, HK Girl Fast Drying Top Coat
- China Glaze: Tart-y For The Party
- Essie: Matte About You
- Born Pretty Store: 6PCS Nail Art Pen
- Bowl Of Room Temperature Water
- TwinkledT: #2 Clean Up Brush
Do you have a favourite colour combination that you like to see or do? Have I inspired you to give watermarbling a try or do you rather just see someone else do it? Thanks for stopping by!
* 6PCS Nail Art Pen was provided to me by Born Pretty Store for an honest review. All opinions expressed are 100% my own and are not influenced in anyway*