*INCLUDES PRESS SAMPLE*
Happy Hump Day!,
I hope that you had a fantastic day today! I ended up getting a lot done which makes me very happy. After being gone for a while a lot of my postings did get pushed back but I am still doing my Watermarble Wednesdays. This week I'm using two colors that randomly came into my head and now looking at them together would make a great combination for fall! Here we go!
No tutorial for you this week who knows maybe I'll have one for you next week! Lol. I know there's a lot of people who absolutely hate watermarbling. I for one enjoy it. Why? I don't know but all I know is that I do. As stated above these colors to remind me of fall colors now thinking about it but eh who cares. To be honest when I initially did these I didn't really like them but now they're starting to grow on me lol. I also took some photos of these matte and some how managed to loose them!
- Duri: Rejuvacote
- Pure Ice: Super Star
- Glisten & Glow: CTRL+ALT+DEL, HK Girl Fast Drying Top Coat
- Bad Bitch Polish: Fuck Comic Sans
- Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear: Sun Kissed
- Essie: Matte About You
- Bowl Of Room Temperature Water
Is there any color combo that you would like me to do for my Watermarble Wednesdays? Are you one of the many people that just absolutely hate doing watermarble? What's your favourite nail art technique? Let me know down below!
* Fuck Comic Sans was provided to me by Bad Bitch Polish for an honest review. All opinions expressed are 100% my own and are not influenced in anyway*