Christmas Chevron

Hey Beautiful People!,

How goes it? Are you tired of seeing Christmas themed manis yet? I never get tired of seeing them. I'm supposed to be making more tutorials as well but I'm having trouble deciding if I should make tutorials for manis that may be simple like this one? What do you think? Anyways let's get to why you came here today. Nails!

Christmas Chevron

This was one of those manis where I didn't know what I wanted to do so I just started playing around with nail vinyls and then this happened lol. I really like the simplicity of this mani and how it turned out. Very Christmassy with these colors and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Christmas Chevron

My daughter sat down and watched me do this mani and she was so interested it made me laugh. Then she wouldn't stop showing people my nails when we went outside. I really love easy nail art because lately I haven't had much time for more intricate nail art.

Christmas Chevron

Christmas Chevron

Polishes Used:
Essie Grow Stronger, O.P.I. Angel With A Lead Foot, Essie Scarlett O'Hara, Essie Metallic Green, Glisten & Glow HK Girl Fast Drying Top Coat
  • Essie: Grow Stronger (base coat)
  • O.P.I.: Angel With A Lead Foot (base color; white)
  • Essie: Scarlett O'Hara (red)
  • Essie: No Name (metallic; green [If you know the name please let me know!])
  • Glisten & Glow: HK Girl Fast Drying Top Coat

Products/Tools Used:
  • Nail Vinyls: Chevron

Will you be doing any Christmas themed manis? Did you know that the 12 Days Of Christmas technically begins on December 25th and ends on January 5th? Thanks for stopping by!

post signature

29 comments

1. Love this. I never get tired of seeing Christmas manis :)

ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I'm not tired of holiday themed nail art at all. See I'm new to doing nails. This is only my second Christmas and last year I didn't really have many holiday themed plates, but now I do so I'm definitely excited this year. Can't wait to tune in tomorrow p. Hey, do you ever do your little one's nails?

3. Stephanie LovestruckLacquerDecember 08, 2015 9:06 PM

I like this simple Christmas nail art :) I like the diagonal chevrons

ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Myishia! Themed plates are always great! Plates in general are great lol. Yeah I do sometimes. She likes when I do it and she actually sits still and lets them dry.

5. Great combo; colors are perfect together

6. Naked Without PolishDecember 09, 2015 2:09 AM

This is great!! Nice and simple, but so much fun!

7. Michelle ChouinardDecember 09, 2015 2:37 AM

Love that it's simple and festive. :)

ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a big fan of simple nail art as well, it is often all that I have time for. I think this look turned out awesome and love how you alternate the colors!

ReplyDelete
  9. 'Tis the Season! I'll never get tired of them. I love this look, simple to do but high on impact!

ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful. The only thing I love about the cold is Christmas with all my family all the wonderful Christmas mani's x

ReplyDelete
  11. Always do the tutorials if you have the time, even for simple nail art. If the metallic green has a shorter cap, I've read that means it's from the magnetic collection being sold without the magnet that goes on top and had the polish name.

ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much Nadia! I'm going to try to do what you recommened. This one isn't one of the shorter caps.

ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks Tracey. It's not even cold over here. It literally still seems somewhat fallish. We haven't even gotten snow yet which is very unlikely.

ReplyDelete
  14. Honestly, simple nail art rules when you're pressed for time lol. Thank you!

15. The Polished PerspectiveDecember 10, 2015 1:23 PM

I love how it's simple and festive!

ReplyDelete
  16. These are lovely! I adore all things Christmas!

17. lacquerexpressionDecember 10, 2015 6:36 PM

Gorgeous mani! I never get tired of anything Christmas. I also think that simple tutorials are great!

ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you! I never get tired of anything Christmas either. Me too!

19. Amanda LovesPolishDecember 12, 2015 12:11 AM

I haven't tried anything Christmas yeti but it's coming! Lovely!

ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I will always try my best to respond